- 2022.09.17 Leave Those Kids Alone
- 2022.09.02 Our Landmark Make Over
- 2022.08.20 Irish Music
- 2022.08.12 Fun Weekend
- 2021.11.01 Our New Dodge Ram 3500
- 2021.10.09 Fundraiser for Julien's House
- 2021.07.14 Wildwood Jammers
- 2021.07.11 D'Arcy Doing What He Enjoys
- 2021.06.01 Jamming at Dan's RV
- 2021.05.07 Our New Camp Site
- 2021.05.01 Returning Home
- 2021.02.16 Goodbye to Paulette Kennis
- 2020.10.27 Leaving Pleasant Valley
- 2020.10.10 Thanksgiving
- 2020.09.05 Labour Day Weekend
- 2020.08.22 Halloween and Family Fun Day
- 2020.07.25 Christmas In July
- 2020.07.11 Chuckie Choo Choo
- 2020.07.01 Canada Day
- 2020.06.05 BSDCan Conference
- 2020.05.15 First Day After Quarantine
- 2019.10.13 Leaving Kittawa
- 2019.10.12 Jamming In Mike's Garage
- 2019.10.07 Dinner With Terry and Rick
- 2019.09.22 Afternoon with Po and Jos
- 2019.09.21 Campfire Friends
- 2019.09.07 Kittawa Bonfire
- 2019.08.31 Spaghetti Supper and BBQ
- 2019.08.18 Fun in St. Isidore
- 2019.08.10 Scary Stuff Eh Kids?
- 2019.08.09 Trailer Maintenance
- 2019.07.26 Christmas in July
- 2019.07.19 Jamming and Rehearsal
- 2019.07.08 RV Living vs. House Living
- 2019.07.06 Delicious Steak Dinner
- 2019.06.30 Celebrating Canada Day
- 2019.06.24 Scenes Of Kittawa
- 2019.06.16 The Hands of Time
- 2019.06.15 Kittawa Campground Dinner
- 2019.06.01 Garage Sale
- 2019.05.29 Paulette and Joe Visit Us
- 2017.10.11 Checking the RV
- 2017.10.04 We Finally Get Hitched
- 2017.09.29 Kablooie
- 2017.09.29 First Year of Snowbirding
- 2017.09.13 Picking up our new truck
- 2017.09.07 Our Travel Plans
- 2017.09.05 Moving Day
- 2017.08.23 Changing Our Lifestyle a Bit
2022.09.17 Leave Those Kids Alone
Last updated: None
D'Arcy and I both enjoyed ourselves last year so we decided to go again this year to see Leave Those Kids Alone as they made another appearance at Wildwood Golf and RV Park for another great afternoon of music to benefit Julien's House. The weather cooperated for this event and gave us a beautiful afternoon.
When we first arrived it was early so we looked around at different things like the band setting up plus the prizes we could win.
Leave Those Kids Alone did three sets. In between set they drew door prizes. I was lucky enough to win a fruit basket which D'Arcy brought back to the RV. At the end of the second set they stopped for a delicious supper of ribs or chicken. Then we all went back for the final set.
D'Arcy had to go back to the trailer at one point. On the way he found a gift card on the ground. He assumed that it was from one of the prizes so he returned it hoping they could find out who won it. They did. A little later they asked the person who won the fruit basket to come up. That was me. Turns out that the card was mine after all.
The whole day was so wonderful. They will be back next year. Thank you for everyone that helped make this event a great success and thank you Leave Those Kids Alone.
The day after this terrific event we had a delicious pancake and sausage breakfast with tea and coffee in the hall. Then D'Arcy helped with the tear down of the band tent.