- 2022.10.29 Outside the Box CD Release
- 2022.10.01 Melissa and Evan Get Hitched
- 2022.09.04 D'Arcy Turns 72
- 2022.08.25 Dinner with Good Friends
- 2022.06.19 2 Creeks Music Festival
- 2022.06.12 McGregor Music Festival
- 2022.05.13 Our Fiftieth Wedding Anniversary
- 2022.05.05 Happy Anniversary to us
- 2022.01.22 Our Old Country Place
- 2022.01.14 Outside the Box Released
- 2022.01.01 Recap of 2021
- 2021.10.05 Kathy's Visit
- 2021.10.01 Jamming at La Rocca
- 2021.09.27 Jamming at the Dominion House
- 2021.09.12 Community Yard Sale
- 2021.09.04 D'Arcy Turns Seventy-One
- 2021.08.25 D'Arcy Retires... Again
- 2021.08.09 Getting Our New Glasses
- 2021.07.30 Our New Grand Cherokee
- 2021.06.23 The World Through New Eyes
- 2021.06.21 Our Second Covid Vaccination
- 2021.05.13 Celebrating 49 years of marriage
- 2021.04.29 Goodbye Uncle Jimmy
- 2021.04.08 Goodbye Aunt Mary
- 2021.04.02 Our Covid Shots
- 2021.03.27 Carol turns Seventy One
- 2021.01.01 Recap of 2020
- 2020.10.04 TBS Award Winner
- 2020.09.20 Breakfast with Kathy
- 2020.09.04 D'Arcy Reaches Seventy
- 2020.07.27 Good Bye Patricia Mayock
- 2020.07.17 Kingsville Opens Up
- 2020.05.23 Happy Fortieth Chris
- 2020.05.13 48 years of Wedded Bliss
- 2020.01.01 Recap Of 2019
- 2019.10.15 Our Trip to Montreal
- 2019.09.25 D'Arcy Goes Bald
- 2019.09.04 D'Arcy's Sixty-Ninth Birthday
- 2019.06.29 Visiting Robert and Laura
- 2019.06.24 D'Arcy and Alain Play Music
- 2019.06.13 An Day with Po and Joe
- 2019.06.10 Making Hair, Cutting Wine
- 2019.05.18 BSDCan 2019 in Ottawa
- 2019.05.13 47 Years of Wedded Bliss
- 2019.04.21 A Very Cain Easter Sunday
- 2019.04.17 Two for the Show
- 2019.01.01 Recap of 2018
2022.06.19 2 Creeks Music Festival
Last updated: None
Before I start this journal I would like to wish everyone a Happy Father's Day who is a father.
Since we came back to Canada from New Orleans this is our second Musical Festival we attended,. The first one was McGregor Music Festival which we enjoyed Immensely and this one today near Wheatley which we also enjoyed. We met Oz Reely and his lovely girlfriend Diane at La Rocca a place where D'Arcy and I go every Friday where D'Arcy does what he loves, playing music. That's besides me of course. Ha! Ha!. How is that for a little humour?
Oz Reely asked D'Arcy to join him at the 2 Creeks Music Festival near Wheatly as the opening act.
They sang a medley of songs. My Girl, Brown Eyed Girl, You Are the Sunshine of My Life, Unchained Melody, Teach Your Children, Eight Days a Week.
Oz sang some songs for his two daughters Angela and Melody all that in half an hour. They did a marvellous job.
After such a wonderful day we left to go and relax and meet Oz's family at their place we had some drinks and some delicious treats while we relaxed and talked. Then we called it a day and we all went home after after such a great day.
We all had a great day we are hoping to return next year.