- 2022.10.29 Outside the Box CD Release
- 2022.10.01 Melissa and Evan Get Hitched
- 2022.09.04 D'Arcy Turns 72
- 2022.08.25 Dinner with Good Friends
- 2022.06.19 2 Creeks Music Festival
- 2022.06.12 McGregor Music Festival
- 2022.05.13 Our Fiftieth Wedding Anniversary
- 2022.05.05 Happy Anniversary to us
- 2022.01.22 Our Old Country Place
- 2022.01.14 Outside the Box Released
- 2022.01.01 Recap of 2021
- 2021.10.05 Kathy's Visit
- 2021.10.01 Jamming at La Rocca
- 2021.09.27 Jamming at the Dominion House
- 2021.09.12 Community Yard Sale
- 2021.09.04 D'Arcy Turns Seventy-One
- 2021.08.25 D'Arcy Retires... Again
- 2021.08.09 Getting Our New Glasses
- 2021.07.30 Our New Grand Cherokee
- 2021.06.23 The World Through New Eyes
- 2021.06.21 Our Second Covid Vaccination
- 2021.05.13 Celebrating 49 years of marriage
- 2021.04.29 Goodbye Uncle Jimmy
- 2021.04.08 Goodbye Aunt Mary
- 2021.04.02 Our Covid Shots
- 2021.03.27 Carol turns Seventy One
- 2021.01.01 Recap of 2020
- 2020.10.04 TBS Award Winner
- 2020.09.20 Breakfast with Kathy
- 2020.09.04 D'Arcy Reaches Seventy
- 2020.07.27 Good Bye Patricia Mayock
- 2020.07.17 Kingsville Opens Up
- 2020.05.23 Happy Fortieth Chris
- 2020.05.13 48 years of Wedded Bliss
- 2020.01.01 Recap Of 2019
- 2019.10.15 Our Trip to Montreal
- 2019.09.25 D'Arcy Goes Bald
- 2019.09.04 D'Arcy's Sixty-Ninth Birthday
- 2019.06.29 Visiting Robert and Laura
- 2019.06.24 D'Arcy and Alain Play Music
- 2019.06.13 An Day with Po and Joe
- 2019.06.10 Making Hair, Cutting Wine
- 2019.05.18 BSDCan 2019 in Ottawa
- 2019.05.13 47 Years of Wedded Bliss
- 2019.04.21 A Very Cain Easter Sunday
- 2019.04.17 Two for the Show
- 2019.01.01 Recap of 2018
2019.10.15 Our Trip to Montreal
Last updated: None
When we got to the Hotel they put us on the fifth floor then they moved us to the fifteenth floor with a terrific view of Mount Royal.
We ate a buffet breakfast in the hotel every morning. Then we would walk around downtown. We walked to Montreal Central Station where D'Arcy and I met when I was heading to a movie with my friend Ida. We went to a restaurant in Montreal Central Station called Café de la Gare but now it is called Business Depot.
On Thursday we went out with my brother Alan and his girlfriend Joanne to one of their favorite restaurants, Wing Phat on Jarry. And what is dinner without a fine dessert so we went to Rockaberry where they served up huge pieces of cake and we washed it down with tea and coffee. The following Thursday we had supper with Alan again this time at Cage au Sportif on Cote Vertu.
Friday night we went to a bar called Le Maizonneuve on St. Catherine East so D'Arcy could do some jamming. D'Arcy brought his bass and his guitar. Everyone just loved him and he received plenty of applause from the audience which makes anyone who plays music feel good. We returned there the following Friday this time there were three bass players so D'Arcy played his guitar and sang. The audience just loved it.
On the first Saturday we went to meet D'Arcy's cousin Timothy Glover and his friends David and Rick at Chalet BBQ on Sherbrooke. As we were early we walked up to the top of Mount Royal to see a better view of Montreal then we went to see Beaver Lake or Lac aux Castors.
Next Saturday we went to Old Montreal where I took a picture of D'Arcy in the doorway of Robert Reford where he used to work. D'Arcy took pictures of a horse and buggy.
On Sunday we went to an open mike at Brutopia on Crescent Street.
Yesterday October 28,2019 our last day in Montreal we decided to treat ourselves to a wonderful supper at Zibo! on Boulevard Robert Bourassa.
We enjoyed ourselves a lot in Montreal.