- 2022.09.04 D'Arcy Turns 72
- 2022.08.25 Dinner with Good Friends
- 2022.06.19 2 Creeks Music Festival
- 2022.06.12 McGregor Music Festival
- 2022.05.13 Our Fiftieth Wedding Anniversary
- 2022.05.05 Happy Anniversary to us
- 2022.01.22 Our Old Country Place
- 2022.01.14 Outside the Box Released
- 2022.01.01 Recap of 2021
- 2021.10.05 Kathy's Visit
- 2021.10.01 Jamming at La Rocca
- 2021.09.27 Jamming at the Dominion House
- 2021.09.12 Community Yard Sale
- 2021.09.04 D'Arcy Turns Seventy-One
- 2021.08.25 D'Arcy Retires... Again
- 2021.08.09 Getting Our New Glasses
- 2021.07.30 Our New Grand Cherokee
- 2021.06.23 The World Through New Eyes
- 2021.06.21 Our Second Covid Vaccination
- 2021.05.13 Celebrating 49 years of marriage
- 2021.04.29 Goodbye Uncle Jimmy
- 2021.04.08 Goodbye Aunt Mary
- 2021.04.02 Our Covid Shots
- 2021.03.27 Carol turns Seventy One
- 2021.01.01 Recap of 2020
- 2020.10.04 TBS Award Winner
- 2020.09.20 Breakfast with Kathy
- 2020.09.04 D'Arcy Reaches Seventy
- 2020.07.27 Good Bye Patricia Mayock
- 2020.07.17 Kingsville Opens Up
- 2020.05.23 Happy Fortieth Chris
- 2020.05.13 48 years of Wedded Bliss
- 2020.01.01 Recap Of 2019
- 2019.10.15 Our Trip to Montreal
- 2019.09.25 D'Arcy Goes Bald
- 2019.09.04 D'Arcy's Sixty-Ninth Birthday
- 2019.06.29 Visiting Robert and Laura
- 2019.06.24 D'Arcy and Alain Play Music
- 2019.06.13 An Day with Po and Joe
- 2019.06.10 Making Hair, Cutting Wine
- 2019.05.18 BSDCan 2019 in Ottawa
- 2019.05.13 47 Years of Wedded Bliss
- 2019.04.21 A Very Cain Easter Sunday
- 2019.04.17 Two for the Show
- 2019.01.01 Recap of 2018
2021.09.12 Community Yard Sale
Last updated: None
This Community yard sale was held at Janisse Funeral Home Parking Lot by Arbor Memorial. This was put on for multiple charities such as IRS, Guide Dogs, Alzheimer Society and Make A Wish just to name a few.
D'Arcy brought his guitars and sang a few songs. Jon's wife came up to say that D'Arcy had a great voice and many others enjoyed his music which made D'Arcy feel good. He also helped Stephen Morin with sound as he played his guitar.
I watched as the children had fun with the Magician and Juggler Bill Dileva.
We had a lot of fun. We met Jon which I took a picture of with D'Arcy and all the people were so nice.
Then as I was sitting with some girls in their booth D'Arcy waved as he was leaving without me he drove across the street to get his car washed since that was part of the charity event.
We checked the used books being sold and D'Arcy found some that he had been looking for.
Then we said our good byes to Jon and the rest of the lovely people and we went to Swiss Chalet for a lovely supper.
Then we called it a day and went home.