- 2022.09.04 D'Arcy Turns 72
- 2022.08.25 Dinner with Good Friends
- 2022.06.19 2 Creeks Music Festival
- 2022.06.12 McGregor Music Festival
- 2022.05.13 Our Fiftieth Wedding Anniversary
- 2022.05.05 Happy Anniversary to us
- 2022.01.22 Our Old Country Place
- 2022.01.14 Outside the Box Released
- 2022.01.01 Recap of 2021
- 2021.10.05 Kathy's Visit
- 2021.10.01 Jamming at La Rocca
- 2021.09.27 Jamming at the Dominion House
- 2021.09.12 Community Yard Sale
- 2021.09.04 D'Arcy Turns Seventy-One
- 2021.08.25 D'Arcy Retires... Again
- 2021.08.09 Getting Our New Glasses
- 2021.07.30 Our New Grand Cherokee
- 2021.06.23 The World Through New Eyes
- 2021.06.21 Our Second Covid Vaccination
- 2021.05.13 Celebrating 49 years of marriage
- 2021.04.29 Goodbye Uncle Jimmy
- 2021.04.08 Goodbye Aunt Mary
- 2021.04.02 Our Covid Shots
- 2021.03.27 Carol turns Seventy One
- 2021.01.01 Recap of 2020
- 2020.10.04 TBS Award Winner
- 2020.09.20 Breakfast with Kathy
- 2020.09.04 D'Arcy Reaches Seventy
- 2020.07.27 Good Bye Patricia Mayock
- 2020.07.17 Kingsville Opens Up
- 2020.05.23 Happy Fortieth Chris
- 2020.05.13 48 years of Wedded Bliss
- 2020.01.01 Recap Of 2019
- 2019.10.15 Our Trip to Montreal
- 2019.09.25 D'Arcy Goes Bald
- 2019.09.04 D'Arcy's Sixty-Ninth Birthday
- 2019.06.29 Visiting Robert and Laura
- 2019.06.24 D'Arcy and Alain Play Music
- 2019.06.13 An Day with Po and Joe
- 2019.06.10 Making Hair, Cutting Wine
- 2019.05.18 BSDCan 2019 in Ottawa
- 2019.05.13 47 Years of Wedded Bliss
- 2019.04.21 A Very Cain Easter Sunday
- 2019.04.17 Two for the Show
- 2019.01.01 Recap of 2018
2021.09.04 D'Arcy Turns Seventy-One
Last updated: None
We had a nice little gathering out in front of our RV in our campsite in McGregor. We invited some friends we met while we were in Wildwood Golf and RV campground.
Of course there was live music from the birthday boy himself. Then we both had a delicious supper at the 19th Hole restaurant.
The following day we had a Zoom birthday party hosted by D'Arcy's sister Monica Cain. We were joined by family and friends.
Our Friend Elizabeth and her dog Lola dropped by for a piece of birthday cake. Then we saw both Monica's sons Chris's dogs. The Chihuahua is Lola and the Westie is Marley they took good care of Monica.
Glen James played a song called "Saxophone Blues" on his keyboard. D'Arcy played "Cherry Pink and Apple Blossom White" his mouth organ for us. That was a treat. Thanks guys.
We also heard from people that could not make it, and D'Arcy got a letter from Indie the little girl that he played Santa for when we were in the Dominican. It was addressed to Santa Claus.
Then we ordered a Pizza from the 19th Hole.
That ended a great day.