- 2022.09.17 Leave Those Kids Alone
- 2022.09.02 Our Landmark Make Over
- 2022.08.20 Irish Music
- 2022.08.12 Fun Weekend
- 2021.11.01 Our New Dodge Ram 3500
- 2021.10.09 Fundraiser for Julien's House
- 2021.07.14 Wildwood Jammers
- 2021.07.11 D'Arcy Doing What He Enjoys
- 2021.06.01 Jamming at Dan's RV
- 2021.05.07 Our New Camp Site
- 2021.05.01 Returning Home
- 2021.02.16 Goodbye to Paulette Kennis
- 2020.10.27 Leaving Pleasant Valley
- 2020.10.10 Thanksgiving
- 2020.09.05 Labour Day Weekend
- 2020.08.22 Halloween and Family Fun Day
- 2020.07.25 Christmas In July
- 2020.07.11 Chuckie Choo Choo
- 2020.07.01 Canada Day
- 2020.06.05 BSDCan Conference
- 2020.05.15 First Day After Quarantine
- 2019.10.13 Leaving Kittawa
- 2019.10.12 Jamming In Mike's Garage
- 2019.10.07 Dinner With Terry and Rick
- 2019.09.22 Afternoon with Po and Jos
- 2019.09.21 Campfire Friends
- 2019.09.07 Kittawa Bonfire
- 2019.08.31 Spaghetti Supper and BBQ
- 2019.08.18 Fun in St. Isidore
- 2019.08.10 Scary Stuff Eh Kids?
- 2019.08.09 Trailer Maintenance
- 2019.07.26 Christmas in July
- 2019.07.19 Jamming and Rehearsal
- 2019.07.08 RV Living vs. House Living
- 2019.07.06 Delicious Steak Dinner
- 2019.06.30 Celebrating Canada Day
- 2019.06.24 Scenes Of Kittawa
- 2019.06.16 The Hands of Time
- 2019.06.15 Kittawa Campground Dinner
- 2019.06.01 Garage Sale
- 2019.05.29 Paulette and Joe Visit Us
- 2017.10.11 Checking the RV
- 2017.10.04 We Finally Get Hitched
- 2017.09.29 Kablooie
- 2017.09.29 First Year of Snowbirding
- 2017.09.13 Picking up our new truck
- 2017.09.07 Our Travel Plans
- 2017.09.05 Moving Day
- 2017.08.23 Changing Our Lifestyle a Bit
2020.10.27 Leaving Pleasant Valley
Last updated: None
Too bad we have to leave our RV behind this year. Like my friend Karen Goucher says, we will appreciate it more when we get back.
Rollie, our neighbor, helped D'Arcy take out the trailer hitch for the inspection of our truck on Monday October 19th because it is a leased truck. Then D'Arcy and Chico had to put it back because the dealer we are retuning it to wants it and is paying us for it. Thanks Chico for your help.
Theresa, Rollie's wife, gave me ideas on how to keep mice from chewing the inside of the RV with peppermint on cotton balls. Mice do not like the smell. Thank you both for your help.
Unless our RV could sprout wings we have to drive our home on wheels to our new place at Wildwood Golf RV Resort and leave it there until we get back. We drove the RV into a temporary place and the people there will change the lots around before we get back. Of course I took a picture of the temporary lot.
Then we drove to Pickering to see Monica's new apartment. Then we went out to dinner at Perkins Restaurant with Monica, Tiffany, Holly and Joel.
Finally we drove to Mississauga to our hotel where we are staying until Thursday when we turn in our leased truck.