- 2023.09.23 Farewell Dinner at Wildwood
- 2023.08.14 Our New Air Conditioner
- 2022.09.17 Leave Those Kids Alone
- 2022.09.02 Our Landmark Make Over
- 2022.08.20 Irish Music
- 2022.08.12 Fun Weekend
- 2021.11.01 Our New Dodge Ram 3500
- 2021.10.09 Fundraiser for Julien's House
- 2021.07.14 Wildwood Jammers
- 2021.07.11 D'Arcy Doing What He Enjoys
- 2021.06.01 Jamming at Dan's RV
- 2021.05.07 Our New Camp Site
- 2021.05.01 Returning Home
- 2021.02.16 Goodbye to Paulette Kennis
- 2020.10.27 Leaving Pleasant Valley
- 2020.10.10 Thanksgiving
- 2020.09.05 Labour Day Weekend
- 2020.08.22 Halloween and Family Fun Day
- 2020.07.25 Christmas In July
- 2020.07.11 Chuckie Choo Choo
- 2020.07.01 Canada Day
- 2020.06.05 BSDCan Conference
- 2020.05.15 First Day After Quarantine
- 2019.10.13 Leaving Kittawa
- 2019.10.12 Jamming In Mike's Garage
- 2019.10.07 Dinner With Terry and Rick
- 2019.09.22 Afternoon with Po and Jos
- 2019.09.21 Campfire Friends
- 2019.09.07 Kittawa Bonfire
- 2019.08.31 Spaghetti Supper and BBQ
- 2019.08.18 Fun in St. Isidore
- 2019.08.10 Scary Stuff Eh Kids?
- 2019.08.09 Trailer Maintenance
- 2019.07.26 Christmas in July
- 2019.07.19 Jamming and Rehearsal
- 2019.07.08 RV Living vs. House Living
- 2019.07.06 Delicious Steak Dinner
- 2019.06.30 Celebrating Canada Day
- 2019.06.24 Scenes Of Kittawa
- 2019.06.16 The Hands of Time
- 2019.06.15 Kittawa Campground Dinner
- 2019.06.01 Garage Sale
- 2019.05.29 Paulette and Joe Visit Us
2019.08.10 Scary Stuff Eh Kids?
Last updated: None
D'Arcy and I set ourselves up in the front of our RV to dish out the candy to all our great ghouls and goblins. D'Arcy decided he would light a fire to keep up the ambience.
We asked our next door neighbor Alexia if she wouldn't mind taking a picture of us and she did. Then she asked me it I wouldn't mind taking pictures of her one month old daughter Charlie with her parents. I agreed of course. Then I just had to take a picture of the wagon full of kids having a great time.
That night we were invited to the site of a friend so D'Arcy could entertain us on his guitar with the beautiful sounds of his music.
After that we got a drive home although we said we could walk. We watched TV with a bowl of chocolate cake and ice cream and a drink before retiring for the evening.
Well, good night my pretties.