- 2022.09.04 D'Arcy Turns 72
- 2022.08.25 Dinner with Good Friends
- 2022.06.19 2 Creeks Music Festival
- 2022.06.12 McGregor Music Festival
- 2022.05.13 Our Fiftieth Wedding Anniversary
- 2022.05.05 Happy Anniversary to us
- 2022.01.22 Our Old Country Place
- 2022.01.14 Outside the Box Released
- 2022.01.01 Recap of 2021
- 2021.10.05 Kathy's Visit
- 2021.10.01 Jamming at La Rocca
- 2021.09.27 Jamming at the Dominion House
- 2021.09.12 Community Yard Sale
- 2021.09.04 D'Arcy Turns Seventy-One
- 2021.08.25 D'Arcy Retires... Again
- 2021.08.09 Getting Our New Glasses
- 2021.07.30 Our New Grand Cherokee
- 2021.06.23 The World Through New Eyes
- 2021.06.21 Our Second Covid Vaccination
- 2021.05.13 Celebrating 49 years of marriage
- 2021.04.29 Goodbye Uncle Jimmy
- 2021.04.08 Goodbye Aunt Mary
- 2021.04.02 Our Covid Shots
- 2021.03.27 Carol turns Seventy One
- 2021.01.01 Recap of 2020
- 2020.10.04 TBS Award Winner
- 2020.09.20 Breakfast with Kathy
- 2020.09.04 D'Arcy Reaches Seventy
- 2020.07.27 Good Bye Patricia Mayock
- 2020.07.17 Kingsville Opens Up
- 2020.05.23 Happy Fortieth Chris
- 2020.05.13 48 years of Wedded Bliss
- 2020.01.01 Recap Of 2019
- 2019.10.15 Our Trip to Montreal
- 2019.09.25 D'Arcy Goes Bald
- 2019.09.04 D'Arcy's Sixty-Ninth Birthday
- 2019.06.29 Visiting Robert and Laura
- 2019.06.24 D'Arcy and Alain Play Music
- 2019.06.13 An Day with Po and Joe
- 2019.06.10 Making Hair, Cutting Wine
- 2019.05.18 BSDCan 2019 in Ottawa
- 2019.05.13 47 Years of Wedded Bliss
- 2019.04.21 A Very Cain Easter Sunday
- 2019.04.17 Two for the Show
- 2019.01.01 Recap of 2018
2019.05.18 BSDCan 2019 in Ottawa
Last updated: None
Thursday night D'Arcy registered and picked up his registration package at the Royal Oak.
Friday morning before we left our RV both D'Arcy and I worked on our computer. Then we made our way to the University of Ottawa for an all day of meeting, and talks. I sat in a few but it was all over my head. I forgot my cane at home. It was lucky I had another Cain to hold me up so I would not fall.
Then we walked to Palais Imperial Chines where we usually take over the place with the big crowd from BSDCan. Then for a extra treat Mike, Greg, Andrew, Zachary, Patrick, D'Arcy and I went to have some gelato.
Off to the campground for me and D'Arcy because my legs were sore. For the first time we took a Lyft car to our truck at Park and Fly.
Then Saturday I put my cane right in front of the door so I would not forget it, Saturday was much of the same except Dan hosted an auction at the end of the day. They hold an auction to raise money for a local men's shelter. Besides various gifts from sponsors they auctioned off special items including items found that may have been forgotten by attendees. People have been known to have to bid to get their own items back. However, it is all in fun and the money all goes to charity.
It is the traditional that Groff be handed to the next person that is going to the next BSD conference. Groff has his own passport. This year he is off to Norway.
Afterwards we all went to the the Sen's House for Supper, drinks and some socializing.
Bye for now. We hope to see all our friends again at BSDCan 2020.