- 2021.07.14 Wildwood Jammers
- 2021.07.11 D'Arcy Doing What He Enjoys
- 2021.06.01 Jamming at Dan's RV
- 2021.05.07 Our New Camp Site
- 2021.05.01 Returning Home
- 2021.02.16 Goodbye to Paulette Kennis
- 2020.10.27 Leaving Pleasant Valley
- 2020.10.10 Thanksgiving
- 2020.09.05 Labour Day Weekend
- 2020.08.22 Halloween and Family Fun Day
- 2020.07.25 Christmas In July
- 2020.07.11 Chuckie Choo Choo
- 2020.07.01 Canada Day
- 2020.06.05 BSDCan Conference
- 2020.05.15 First Day After Quarantine
- 2019.10.13 Leaving Kittawa
- 2019.10.12 Jamming In Mike's Garage
- 2019.10.07 Dinner With Terry and Rick
- 2019.09.22 Afternoon with Po and Jos
- 2019.09.21 Campfire Friends
- 2019.09.07 Kittawa Bonfire
- 2019.08.31 Spaghetti Supper and BBQ
- 2019.08.18 Fun in St. Isidore
- 2019.08.10 Scary Stuff Eh Kids?
- 2019.08.09 Trailer Maintenance
- 2019.07.26 Christmas in July
- 2019.07.19 Jamming and Rehearsal
- 2019.07.08 RV Living vs. House Living
- 2019.07.06 Delicious Steak Dinner
- 2019.06.30 Celebrating Canada Day
- 2019.06.24 Scenes Of Kittawa
- 2019.06.16 The Hands of Time
- 2019.06.15 Kittawa Campground Dinner
- 2019.06.01 Garage Sale
- 2019.05.29 Paulette and Joe Visit Us
- 2018.10.11 Visit From Tim and Friends
- 2018.10.03 Mini Moving Day
- 2018.09.27 Alan and Joanne Visit Us
- 2018.09.18 Pre-trip Maintenance
- 2018.09.14 Changing Campgrounds
- 2018.09.09 Martine's Pizza Party
- 2018.09.07 Line's Cocktail Party
- 2018.08.13 Corn Roast Surprise Party
- 2018.08.05 Campground Hootenanny
- 2018.07.07 Jamming in our Trailer
- 2018.07.04 Robert's Family Visits Us
- 2018.06.18 Cumberland Wildlife
- 2017.10.11 Checking the RV
- 2017.10.04 We Finally Get Hitched
- 2017.09.29 Kablooie
- 2017.09.29 First Year of Snowbirding
- 2017.09.13 Picking up our new truck
- 2017.09.07 Our Travel Plans
- 2017.09.05 Moving Day
- 2017.08.23 Changing Our Lifestyle a Bit
2017.08.23 Changing Our Lifestyle a Bit
Last updated: None
We did travel and enjoy ourselves in Newfoundland in the year 2012 and some little trips to Montreal,Ottawa and Severn Falls just to name a few.
We are selling our trailer because some camp sites have refused our trailer because it is too old even though we put a new roof, axles, electical panel and stabilizer jacks,but it is the year of the trailer that counts. The reason behind this is the campgrounds are scared we are going to leave the trailer there when we go.
So with my parents generosity we can go and buy another trailer and a much stronger truck. Mom and Dad you will always travel with us.
We answered an ad for a Heartland 38 Landmark luxurious Grand Canyon on Kijiji. Only thing is it was in Cumberland near Ottawa. We headed out to Cumberland stayed at Recreation land, the place where the Landmark is.
We arrived then went to our friends Reif's jam at The Newfoundland Pub where D'Arcy played guitar and bass guitar and harp not all at once of course and I took pictures.
The next day we visited the new trailer. It has three slideouts. It was perfect and we decided to purchase it. We slept there that night. The first item that we hung in our new home was Mom's plaque.
The next day we met some of our new neighbours. Everyone was very nice and seemed eager to help us settle in. Michele and Andre who sold us the unit were especially nice and helpful to us.
We plan to move into this unit before the end of the season and travel down south in it.