- 1985 Goodbye to Elvis
- 1995 Goodbye to Tanya
- 1998.07.28 Goodbye to Dominique
- 1999.02.08 Goodbye to Kokomo
- 2000.05.26 Goodbye to Cricket
- 2001.12.11 Goodbye to Tommy
- 2002.04.09 Goodbye to Thunder
- 2002.05.31 Goodbye to Skunks
- 2002.11.25 Goodbye to Mister Bentley
- 2002.12.11 Goodbye to Ibby
- 2003.09.08 Goodbye to Lightning
- 2003.09.28 Goodbye to Travis
- 2003.11.13 Goodbye to Zorro
- 2004.04.06 Goodbye to Toby
- 2004.07.06 Goodbye to Biscuit
- 2006.03.06 Goodbye to Carrie
- 2006.05.16 Goodbye to Noah
- 2006.12.29 Goodbye to Kramer
- 2007.08.17 Goodbye to Pooh Bear
- 2007.11.02 Goodbye to Romeo
- 2008.12.30 Goodbye to Winston
- 2009.08.14 Goodbye to Fabio
- 2009.10.09 Goodbye to Lennon
- 2009.11.23 Goodbye to Slade
- 2009.12.21 Goodbye to Sloan
- 2010.07.13 Goodbye to Snaps
- 2011.01.08 Goodbye to Beethoven
- 2011.10.22 Goodbye to Oscar
- 2012.01.27 Goodbye to Louis
- 2012.03.20 Goodbye to Annie
- 2012.09.09 Goodbye to Tigger
- 2012.09.19 Goodbye to Houdini
- Our dear departed friends
2002.12.11 Goodbye to Ibby
Last updated: None
Ibby, was a handsome sleek black male, short hair cat with beautiful yellow eyes a tail that looked like just the tip was dipped in white paint. Ibby passed away on December 11, 2002 of both Kidney and Liver closing down because the poor guy had FIV. Ibby entered our lives on September 4, 1998, my husband's birthday.
I remember one morning after feeding them, Ibby managed to get locked in a room with Rudolph, a dog we were fostering for a short time. They both walked in and something slid in front of the door locking them in. Rudolph, being the crazy dog that he was, barked and ran around looking for a way out while Ibby cowered in the corner. It wasn't long before we heard the ruckus and they were saved. The pained look on Ibby's face was priceless.
Ibby had a weird craving for low fat yogurt which he would share with our other cat Fabio. Every morning they would wait until they heard the click of the empty low fat yogurt cup as it reached the floor. They licked it until there wasn't much left to lick.
You would find Ibby at any given time helping D'Arcy in the computer room by removing anything that didn't belong on his desk and putting it on the floor. After all, Ibby had to nap somewhere.
Ibby you will be missed. Who will knock things on the floor for D'Arcy?