- 2021.01.01 Recap of 2020
- 2020.10.04 TBS Award Winner
- 2020.09.20 Breakfast with Kathy
- 2020.09.04 D'Arcy Reaches Seventy
- 2020.07.27 Good Bye Patricia Mayock
- 2020.07.17 Kingsville Opens Up
- 2020.05.23 Happy Fortieth Chris
- 2020.05.13 48 years of Wedded Bliss
- 2020.01.01 Recap Of 2019
- 2019.10.15 Our Trip to Montreal
- 2019.09.25 D'Arcy Goes Bald
- 2019.09.04 D'Arcy's Sixty-Ninth Birthday
- 2019.06.29 Visiting Robert and Laura
- 2019.06.24 D'Arcy and Alain Play Music
- 2019.06.13 An Day with Po and Joe
- 2019.06.10 Making Hair, Cutting Wine
- 2019.05.18 BSDCan 2019 in Ottawa
- 2019.05.13 47 Years of Wedded Bliss
- 2019.04.21 A Very Cain Easter Sunday
- 2019.04.17 Two for the Show
- 2019.01.01 Recap of 2018
- 2018.10.15 Robert and Laura
- 2018.09.04 D'Arcy's 68th Birthday
- 2018.08.17 Piano In The Parks
- 2018.07.20 Monica's Giant Garage Sale
- 2018.07.11 RBC Ottawa Bluesfest
- 2018.06.29 Trip to Quebec
- 2018.06.19 Chez Cain
- 2018.06.15 Mary and Ken's House Party
- 2018.06.08 BSDCan 2018 in Ottawa
- 2018.05.18 Visiting Robert's Family
- 2018.05.13 46 Years of Wedded Bliss
- 2018.05.10 Visiting Robynne's Family
- 2018.05.10 Rehearsal With Friends
- 2018.04.15 Brunch At Eggs Frutti
- 2018.04.14 Seeing Joanne and Alan
- 2018.04.10 Supper With Alan's Family
- 2018.04.08 Callia Taking to Water
- 2018.04.07 Meeting Louis
- 2018.04.06 Plans Moving Forward
- 2018.04.05 Closing Our House
- 2018.03.22 Welcome Clarke
- 2018.03.03 Goodbye Lillian Glover
- 2018.02.03 Grandpa Alan's Birthday
- 2018.01.26 Wilder Penfield's Birthday
- 2018.01.01 Recap of 2017
2019.09.04 D'Arcy's Sixty-Ninth Birthday
Last updated: None
We had a glass of red wine, steak, baked potato, baked beans and for dessert we had apple crumble while D'Arcy was honored with a great set of antlers while three girls were singing.
While D'Arcy still had the moose antlers on his head he asked me "do you think I use too much moose?"
On Sunday September 8th there was a birthday party at our campsite for the birthday boy with a birthday cake, music and great friends.
This year my brother Robert and his lovely wife Laura and their dog Ella joined us. We always enjoy seeing them.
There was music on the keyboard from a six year old named Grayson and a sixty-nine year old named D'Arcy who also played his guitar and his harp.
Some people left early so that meant more pizza and birthday cake for us. At that point it was getting cooler so we went inside our RV which we call home and had pizza and birthday cake.
Sylvie dropped by with some fresh tomatoes from her garden and took some cake home for her and René.
Then we all said our good byes. Thank you all for coming.