- 2019.10.13 Leaving Kittawa
- 2019.10.12 Jamming In Mike's Garage
- 2019.10.07 Dinner With Terry and Rick
- 2019.09.22 Afternoon with Po and Jos
- 2019.09.21 Campfire Friends
- 2019.09.07 Kittawa Bonfire
- 2019.08.31 Spaghetti Supper and BBQ
- 2019.08.18 Fun in St. Isidore
- 2019.08.10 Scary Stuff Eh Kids?
- 2019.08.09 Trailer Maintenance
- 2019.07.26 Christmas in July
- 2019.07.19 Jamming and Rehearsal
- 2019.07.08 RV Living vs. House Living
- 2019.07.06 Delicious Steak Dinner
- 2019.06.30 Celebrating Canada Day
- 2019.06.24 Scenes Of Kittawa
- 2019.06.16 The Hands of Time
- 2019.06.15 Kittawa Campground Dinner
- 2019.06.01 Garage Sale
- 2019.05.29 Paulette and Joe Visit Us
- 2018.10.11 Visit From Tim and Friends
- 2018.10.03 Mini Moving Day
- 2018.09.27 Alan and Joanne Visit Us
- 2018.09.18 Pre-trip Maintenance
- 2018.09.14 Changing Campgrounds
- 2018.09.09 Martine's Pizza Party
- 2018.09.07 Line's Cocktail Party
- 2018.08.13 Corn Roast Surprise Party
- 2018.08.05 Campground Hootenanny
- 2018.07.07 Jamming in our Trailer
- 2018.07.04 Robert's Family Visits Us
- 2018.06.18 Cumberland Wildlife
- 2017.10.11 Checking the RV
- 2017.10.04 We Finally Get Hitched
- 2017.09.29 Kablooie
- 2017.09.29 First Year of Snowbirding
- 2017.09.13 Picking up our new truck
- 2017.09.07 Our Travel Plans
- 2017.09.05 Moving Day
- 2017.08.23 Changing Our Lifestyle a Bit
2019.07.26 Christmas in July
Last updated: None
Then off to Guy Diotte Hall right beside the restaurant to finish off our evening with D'Arcy playing the organ for Christmas Mass.
Yes, Kittawa campground celebrates Christmas in July because they close the campground on October 14,2019.
D'Arcy had to work extra hard at this music because this type of music does not fit the genre he usually plays. Also, they sung the hymns in French which made it harder for him to follow. But he did a good job and everyone said how much they enjoyed his playing. The choir also did an excellent job
There was a nativity scene. People dressed as Mary and Joseph with baby Jesus. Usually they use a doll but this year one of the camper's newborn great, great grandchild filled in although Jesus was a girl this year.
D'Arcy is following in his fathers footsteps. I remember Mr. Cain playing organ every Sunday when Father Tom was saying the Mass as well as Midnight Mass at All Saint's School Hall in Montreal North.
After Christmas Mass there was a potluck supper. D'Arcy and I brought a salad to share with the group.
There ends a beautiful Christmas day in Kittawa.