- 2020.10.27 Leaving Pleasant Valley
- 2020.10.10 Thanksgiving
- 2020.09.05 Labour Day Weekend
- 2020.08.22 Halloween and Family Fun Day
- 2020.07.25 Christmas In July
- 2020.07.11 Chuckie Choo Choo
- 2020.07.01 Canada Day
- 2020.06.05 BSDCan Conference
- 2020.05.15 First Day After Quarantine
- 2019.10.13 Leaving Kittawa
- 2019.10.12 Jamming In Mike's Garage
- 2019.10.07 Dinner With Terry and Rick
- 2019.09.22 Afternoon with Po and Jos
- 2019.09.21 Campfire Friends
- 2019.09.07 Kittawa Bonfire
- 2019.08.31 Spaghetti Supper and BBQ
- 2019.08.18 Fun in St. Isidore
- 2019.08.10 Scary Stuff Eh Kids?
- 2019.08.09 Trailer Maintenance
- 2019.07.26 Christmas in July
- 2019.07.19 Jamming and Rehearsal
- 2019.07.08 RV Living vs. House Living
- 2019.07.06 Delicious Steak Dinner
- 2019.06.30 Celebrating Canada Day
- 2019.06.24 Scenes Of Kittawa
- 2019.06.16 The Hands of Time
- 2019.06.15 Kittawa Campground Dinner
- 2019.06.01 Garage Sale
- 2019.05.29 Paulette and Joe Visit Us
- 2018.10.11 Visit From Tim and Friends
- 2018.10.03 Mini Moving Day
- 2018.09.27 Alan and Joanne Visit Us
- 2018.09.18 Pre-trip Maintenance
- 2018.09.14 Changing Campgrounds
- 2018.09.09 Martine's Pizza Party
- 2018.09.07 Line's Cocktail Party
- 2018.08.13 Corn Roast Surprise Party
- 2018.08.05 Campground Hootenanny
- 2018.07.07 Jamming in our Trailer
- 2018.07.04 Robert's Family Visits Us
- 2018.06.18 Cumberland Wildlife
- 2017.10.11 Checking the RV
- 2017.10.04 We Finally Get Hitched
- 2017.09.29 Kablooie
- 2017.09.29 First Year of Snowbirding
- 2017.09.13 Picking up our new truck
- 2017.09.07 Our Travel Plans
- 2017.09.05 Moving Day
- 2017.08.23 Changing Our Lifestyle a Bit
2019.07.08 RV Living vs. House Living
Last updated: None
It's smaller so for one thing cleanup is faster. Sure we found it hard to downsize but once we did it we find that we don't miss all that stuff. Now we can actually find things faster. Before we might have to go buy things that we already had because we couldn't find it.
We enjoy traveling and sure we can take a plane to our destinations but, by RV we can stop wherever and whenever you want. We also get to stay in our own home and we don't have to pack and unpack all the time. This year we went to visit my sister Norma and Peter in Arizona for a month and enjoyed the scenery and stopped at different places on the way.
Last year I spent my birthday in Memphis on Beale Street and this year I spent it at the Audobon Zoo in New Orleans.
We like camping at different campgrounds and meeting new people. I met people that keep in touch with us by email.
We love eating out so at every campsite we eat out on our patio and enjoy the nature around us.
RV life is grrreat!