- 2018.10.11 Visit From Tim and Friends
- 2018.10.03 Mini Moving Day
- 2018.09.27 A Visit From Alan And Joanne
- 2018.09.18 Pre-trip Maintenance
- 2018.09.14 Changing Campgrouds Next Year
- 2018.09.09 Martine and Yves' Pizza Party
- 2018.09.07 Line's Cocktail Party
- 2018.08.13 Corn Roast and Surprise Party
- 2018.08.05 Campground Hootenanny
- 2018.07.07 Jamming in our Trailer
- 2018.07.04 Robert's Family Visits the RV
- 2018.06.18 Cumberland Wildlife
- 2017.10.11 Checking the RV for our Travels
- 2017.10.04 We Finally Get Hitched
- 2017.09.29 Kablooie
- 2017.09.13 Picking up our new truck
- 2017.09.07 Our Travel Plans
- 2017.09.05 Moving Day And Busy Day After
- 2017.08.23 Changing Our Lifestyle a Bit
2018.10.03 Mini Moving Day
Last updated: None
You can just imagine our shed sitting on the flat bed tied up with a yellow strip going down the country roads. I took a minute to take pictures of the trees in their beautiful fall colors.
Everything was going as planed when Joelle came and said he did not want a wooden shed. But the shed was full of stuff so Joelle allowed us to leave it there until we came up with a plan to get rid of the shed. Both D'Arcy and I unloaded the truck and off to find a metal or vinyl shed.
We met a nice man, Paul, who listened to our story and said he was willing to trade his metal shed for the wooden one.
We are going to Kittawa campgrounds Thursday to do the exchange.
Now everything is there and we will arrive with our RV in April 2019.