- 2018.10.11 Visit From Tim and Friends
- 2018.10.03 Mini Moving Day
- 2018.09.27 A Visit From Alan And Joanne
- 2018.09.18 Pre-trip Maintenance
- 2018.09.14 Changing Campgrouds Next Year
- 2018.09.09 Martine and Yves' Pizza Party
- 2018.09.07 Line's Cocktail Party
- 2018.08.13 Corn Roast and Surprise Party
- 2018.08.05 Campground Hootenanny
- 2018.07.07 Jamming in our Trailer
- 2018.07.04 Robert's Family Visits the RV
- 2018.06.18 Cumberland Wildlife
- 2017.10.11 Checking the RV for our Travels
- 2017.10.04 We Finally Get Hitched
- 2017.09.29 Kablooie
- 2017.09.13 Picking up our new truck
- 2017.09.07 Our Travel Plans
- 2017.09.05 Moving Day And Busy Day After
- 2017.08.23 Changing Our Lifestyle a Bit
2018.09.27 A Visit From Alan And Joanne
Last updated: None
We had some nice discussions then we gave them the tour of our RV which they found nice.
I made some coffee and D'Arcy made tea and we had our tea and coffee with some Eggless Black Forest cake outside on our deck along with some more conversation.
While the time just flew by it was like they just arrived and now it was time to say goodbye.
Not before I took some pictures though. D'Arcy said people would find it strange if I did not take pictures.
We hope you have a safe trip home.