- 2018.10.11 Visit From Tim and Friends
- 2018.10.03 Mini Moving Day
- 2018.09.27 A Visit From Alan And Joanne
- 2018.09.18 Pre-trip Maintenance
- 2018.09.14 Changing Campgrouds Next Year
- 2018.09.09 Martine and Yves' Pizza Party
- 2018.09.07 Line's Cocktail Party
- 2018.08.13 Corn Roast and Surprise Party
- 2018.08.05 Campground Hootenanny
- 2018.07.07 Jamming in our Trailer
- 2018.07.04 Robert's Family Visits the RV
- 2018.06.18 Cumberland Wildlife
- 2017.10.11 Checking the RV for our Travels
- 2017.10.04 We Finally Get Hitched
- 2017.09.29 Kablooie
- 2017.09.13 Picking up our new truck
- 2017.09.07 Our Travel Plans
- 2017.09.05 Moving Day And Busy Day After
- 2017.08.23 Changing Our Lifestyle a Bit
2018.09.14 Changing Campgrouds Next Year
Last updated: None
One day as we were buying something for the trailer at 407 RV we asked if he knew of any campgrounds and he gave us a campground which we went to visit. We also looked at others.
It is a lovely campground run by a lovely couple Joelle and his wife Joanne in Limoges just East of Ottawa. They were very accommodating and gave us a map of the campground marking a few lots that were available for us. We drove though and picked Lot 81, a corner site.
Joanne told us there were some kids here and I said we were all kids at one time. We ate at their restaurant which was great and D'Arcy did the math. I am not good at math. After lunch we signed the papers. Both Joanne and Joelle welcomed us.
And the rest, as they say, is history.