- 2018.10.11 Visit From Tim and Friends
- 2018.10.03 Mini Moving Day
- 2018.09.27 A Visit From Alan And Joanne
- 2018.09.18 Pre-trip Maintenance
- 2018.09.14 Changing Campgrouds Next Year
- 2018.09.09 Martine and Yves' Pizza Party
- 2018.09.07 Line's Cocktail Party
- 2018.08.13 Corn Roast and Surprise Party
- 2018.08.05 Campground Hootenanny
- 2018.07.07 Jamming in our Trailer
- 2018.07.04 Robert's Family Visits the RV
- 2018.06.18 Cumberland Wildlife
- 2017.10.11 Checking the RV for our Travels
- 2017.10.04 We Finally Get Hitched
- 2017.09.29 Kablooie
- 2017.09.13 Picking up our new truck
- 2017.09.07 Our Travel Plans
- 2017.09.05 Moving Day And Busy Day After
- 2017.08.23 Changing Our Lifestyle a Bit
2018.08.13 Corn Roast and Surprise Party
Last updated: None
It will be the first year we are celebrating with these lovely people for we only bought our trailer on August eight of last year and moved into the campground September 5, 2017 the day after D'Arcy's birthday.
There was corn on the cob, hot dogs and hamburgers. Thank you to Martine and Yves for putting all this together. That goes for all the helpers.
D'Arcy played us a couple of tunes on his guitar and one was Happy Birthday as Bruce was blowing out his candles. Then there was a lot of conversation and drinking and just pure fun.