- 2019.01.01 Recap of 2018
- 2018.10.15 Supper at Robert and Laura's
- 2018.09.04 D'Arcy's Sixty-Eighth Birthday
- 2018.08.17 Piano In The Parks
- 2018.07.20 Monica's Giant Garage Sale
- 2018.07.11 RBC Ottawa Bluesfest
- 2018.06.29 Trip to Quebec
- 2018.06.19 Chez Cain
- 2018.06.15 Mary and Ken's House Party
- 2018.06.08 BSDCan 2018 in Ottawa
- 2018.05.18 Visiting Robert's Family
- 2018.05.13 Forty-Six Years of Wedded Bliss
- 2018.05.10 Visiting Robynne's Family
- 2018.05.10 Rehearsal With Friends
- 2018.04.15 Brunch At Eggs Frutti
- 2018.04.14 Dinner With Joanne and Alan
- 2018.04.10 Supper With Alan's Family
- 2018.04.08 Callia Taking to Water
- 2018.04.07 Meeting Louis
- 2018.04.06 Plans Moving Forward
- 2018.04.05 Closing Our House
- 2018.03.22 Welcome Clarke
- 2018.03.03 Goodbye Lillian Glover
- 2018.02.03 Happy Birthday Grandpa Alan
- 2018.01.26 Happy Birthday Dr. Wilder Penfield
- 2018.01.01 Recap of 2017
2018.07.11 RBC Ottawa Bluesfest
Last updated: None
We drove to the Place d'Orléans Park and Ride where we left the truck and took the bus the rest of the way. Wednesdays turned out to be senior's day on Ottawa Transit so we did not have to pay.
We were early so we ate at the park. I had a grilled cheese with french fries and D'Arcy had a chicken burrito.
We brought our folding lawn chairs and enjoyed our first year at the Ottawa Bluesfest immensely. We saw the great talents of Dave Matthews Band and others. I can tell just by being a musician's wife that D'Arcy wished he could be up on stage but maybe next year.
As it was time to leave this was so different instead of us waiting for a bus the buses were waiting for us.
We walked one block and than all the way to the first bus waiting up the street the buses were lined up to make up the whole block. As soon as the bus came to the end this driver brought us right to our truck at the Park and Ride which was so nice of him.