- 2019.01.01 Recap of 2018
- 2018.10.15 Supper at Robert and Laura's
- 2018.09.04 D'Arcy's Sixty-Eighth Birthday
- 2018.08.17 Piano In The Parks
- 2018.07.20 Monica's Giant Garage Sale
- 2018.07.11 RBC Ottawa Bluesfest
- 2018.06.29 Trip to Quebec
- 2018.06.19 Chez Cain
- 2018.06.15 Mary and Ken's House Party
- 2018.06.08 BSDCan 2018 in Ottawa
- 2018.05.18 Visiting Robert's Family
- 2018.05.13 Forty-Six Years of Wedded Bliss
- 2018.05.10 Visiting Robynne's Family
- 2018.05.10 Rehearsal With Friends
- 2018.04.15 Brunch At Eggs Frutti
- 2018.04.14 Dinner With Joanne and Alan
- 2018.04.10 Supper With Alan's Family
- 2018.04.08 Callia Taking to Water
- 2018.04.07 Meeting Louis
- 2018.04.06 Plans Moving Forward
- 2018.04.05 Closing Our House
- 2018.03.22 Welcome Clarke
- 2018.03.03 Goodbye Lillian Glover
- 2018.02.03 Happy Birthday Grandpa Alan
- 2018.01.26 Happy Birthday Dr. Wilder Penfield
- 2018.01.01 Recap of 2017
2018.06.29 Trip to Quebec
Last updated: None
We crossed over the Ottawa River by ferry from Clarence-Rockland and then we followed the road to where ever it took us.
We stopped to eat at a nice place called Restaurant La Chouette. The decor was all owls, so I asked the waitress who liked owls and she replied that that is the name of the restaurant. "Chouette " is French for "owl".
We ordered a typical French meal, pea soup, smoked meat platter and to wash things down we both had Perrier water. D'Arcy said we must be in Quebec because out came the vinegar without having to ask. For dessert you can not go to Quebec and not order sugar pie.
On our way home we decided to go another route so we crossed at the Cumberland/Masson ferry.
We arrived to our campsite after a beautiful day on both sides of the Ottawa/Gatineau River.