- 2018.10.11 Visit From Tim and Friends
- 2018.10.03 Mini Moving Day
- 2018.09.27 A Visit From Alan And Joanne
- 2018.09.18 Pre-trip Maintenance
- 2018.09.14 Changing Campgrouds Next Year
- 2018.09.09 Martine and Yves' Pizza Party
- 2018.09.07 Line's Cocktail Party
- 2018.08.13 Corn Roast and Surprise Party
- 2018.08.05 Campground Hootenanny
- 2018.07.07 Jamming in our Trailer
- 2018.07.04 Robert's Family Visits the RV
- 2018.06.18 Cumberland Wildlife
- 2017.10.11 Checking the RV for our Travels
- 2017.10.04 We Finally Get Hitched
- 2017.09.29 Kablooie
- 2017.09.13 Picking up our new truck
- 2017.09.07 Our Travel Plans
- 2017.09.05 Moving Day And Busy Day After
- 2017.08.23 Changing Our Lifestyle a Bit
2018.06.18 Cumberland Wildlife
Last updated: None
One day while the birds were having a feast a chipmunk decided to join them. We thought the chipmunk was stuck so D'Arcy tried touching him and the chipmunk went into the bird feeder then got stuck inside so we had to remove the top of the bird feeder then he just jumped out.
We watched a bird which D'Arcy called Percy because of his persistence. He keeps on jumping from the ladder in the back of our RV to D'Arcy's car and into our back window. He is fascinated with his reflection.
We even had a bird build a nest on one of our slide outs.
This is an amazing campsite for wildlife. We never know the colour of a bird or what animal we are going to see.