- 2019.01.01 Recap of 2018
- 2018.10.15 Supper at Robert and Laura's
- 2018.09.04 D'Arcy's Sixty-Eighth Birthday
- 2018.08.17 Piano In The Parks
- 2018.07.20 Monica's Giant Garage Sale
- 2018.07.11 RBC Ottawa Bluesfest
- 2018.06.29 Trip to Quebec
- 2018.06.19 Chez Cain
- 2018.06.15 Mary and Ken's House Party
- 2018.06.08 BSDCan 2018 in Ottawa
- 2018.05.18 Visiting Robert's Family
- 2018.05.13 Forty-Six Years of Wedded Bliss
- 2018.05.10 Visiting Robynne's Family
- 2018.05.10 Rehearsal With Friends
- 2018.04.15 Brunch At Eggs Frutti
- 2018.04.14 Dinner With Joanne and Alan
- 2018.04.10 Supper With Alan's Family
- 2018.04.08 Callia Taking to Water
- 2018.04.07 Meeting Louis
- 2018.04.06 Plans Moving Forward
- 2018.04.05 Closing Our House
- 2018.03.22 Welcome Clarke
- 2018.03.03 Goodbye Lillian Glover
- 2018.02.03 Happy Birthday Grandpa Alan
- 2018.01.26 Happy Birthday Dr. Wilder Penfield
- 2018.01.01 Recap of 2017
2018.05.18 Visiting Robert's Family
Last updated: None
D'Arcy and I are in getting all our paper work ready for our old age and Robert helped us to look them over to tell us if we are missing anything. Robert gave up great advice. Thank you so much Robert. Nobody wants to think about getting old, but we all eventually get there.
We left the remainder of the throws for you big kids because we are all young at heart.
This was a celebration of Robynne and Bill's fourth Wedding Anniversary. Our forty-Sixth Wedding Anniversary was celebrated last Sunday Mother's Day.
Robert and Laura kept us all for supper and we ordered out for two large pizza's and for dessert we had cake. I guess Royce is a big boy now at two years old Royce did not want to stay in his high chair he wanted to sit beside his Grandpa Robert. They grow up awfully fast. Treasure them when they are small.
Then it came time for family photo and Royce made sure we all said Cheese.
Thank you for a lovely evening Robert and Laura we always enjoy ourselves seeing family. In fact we are planning on going to spend time with my sister Norma and her husband Peter in Arizona next October or November.