- 2019.01.01 Recap of 2018
- 2018.10.15 Supper at Robert and Laura's
- 2018.09.04 D'Arcy's Sixty-Eighth Birthday
- 2018.08.17 Piano In The Parks
- 2018.07.20 Monica's Giant Garage Sale
- 2018.07.11 RBC Ottawa Bluesfest
- 2018.06.29 Trip to Quebec
- 2018.06.19 Chez Cain
- 2018.06.15 Mary and Ken's House Party
- 2018.06.08 BSDCan 2018 in Ottawa
- 2018.05.18 Visiting Robert's Family
- 2018.05.13 Forty-Six Years of Wedded Bliss
- 2018.05.10 Visiting Robynne's Family
- 2018.05.10 Rehearsal With Friends
- 2018.04.15 Brunch At Eggs Frutti
- 2018.04.14 Dinner With Joanne and Alan
- 2018.04.10 Supper With Alan's Family
- 2018.04.08 Callia Taking to Water
- 2018.04.07 Meeting Louis
- 2018.04.06 Plans Moving Forward
- 2018.04.05 Closing Our House
- 2018.03.22 Welcome Clarke
- 2018.03.03 Goodbye Lillian Glover
- 2018.02.03 Happy Birthday Grandpa Alan
- 2018.01.26 Happy Birthday Dr. Wilder Penfield
- 2018.01.01 Recap of 2017
2018.05.13 Forty-Six Years of Wedded Bliss
Last updated: None
We had to make a reservation because, our Anniversary fell on Mother's day. On our wedding day D'Arcy forgot the flowers and it was hectic to go and stand in line on your wedding day. I was waitng for him to pass in front of our house. I thought he changed his mind and I am so glad he did not.
Then we relaxed in the sun on our patio. I read which I do a lot lately. We napped a bit and watched TV. More or less we did sweet nothing all day.
We watched a bird which D'Arcy called Percy because of his persistence. He keeps on jumping from the ladder in the back of our RV to D'Arcy's car and into our back window. He is fascinated with his reflection. Percy woke me up this morning after a fantastic evening, as he tapped on our back window, and since I am such a sound sleeper I got up. I thought it was someone knocking on our door.
On our way to Montana's we passed the Ottawa River which is called the Gatineau River on the Quebec side. Then we went out to Montana's for a juicy steak dinner. The tables all had brown paper and crayons so I took a picture of what my romantic husband drew on it.