- 2019.01.01 Recap of 2018
- 2018.10.15 Supper at Robert and Laura's
- 2018.09.04 D'Arcy's Sixty-Eighth Birthday
- 2018.08.17 Piano In The Parks
- 2018.07.20 Monica's Giant Garage Sale
- 2018.07.11 RBC Ottawa Bluesfest
- 2018.06.29 Trip to Quebec
- 2018.06.19 Chez Cain
- 2018.06.15 Mary and Ken's House Party
- 2018.06.08 BSDCan 2018 in Ottawa
- 2018.05.18 Visiting Robert's Family
- 2018.05.13 Forty-Six Years of Wedded Bliss
- 2018.05.10 Visiting Robynne's Family
- 2018.05.10 Rehearsal With Friends
- 2018.04.15 Brunch At Eggs Frutti
- 2018.04.14 Dinner With Joanne and Alan
- 2018.04.10 Supper With Alan's Family
- 2018.04.08 Callia Taking to Water
- 2018.04.07 Meeting Louis
- 2018.04.06 Plans Moving Forward
- 2018.04.05 Closing Our House
- 2018.03.22 Welcome Clarke
- 2018.03.03 Goodbye Lillian Glover
- 2018.02.03 Happy Birthday Grandpa Alan
- 2018.01.26 Happy Birthday Dr. Wilder Penfield
- 2018.01.01 Recap of 2017
2018.05.10 Visiting Robynne's Family
Last updated: None
We also brought throws from the Mardi Gras parades which Royce had fun picking things out for him and his little sister Clarke and mom picked some beads.
Kelly popped in for a short time, she did not stay, because she just got her keys for her new house in which Bill and a friend went to move a washer and dryer out to be replaced by a new set.
Royce is certainly fascinated with his IPad.
Our gracious hostess and host kept us for a delicious pasta supper.
After supper the children got into their pj's.
Bill showed his guitar to D'Arcy so D'Arcy played the guitar while Royce danced around the kitchen.
Then it was time to go so everyone came out to say our goodbyes and Royce decided to set the drivers seat for D'Arcy so he could be more cosy and comfy for the drive home.
We had a great time visiting with your family.