- 2021.01.01 Recap of 2020
- 2020.10.04 TBS Award Winner
- 2020.09.20 Breakfast with Kathy
- 2020.09.04 D'Arcy Reaches Seventy
- 2020.07.27 Good Bye Patricia Mayock
- 2020.07.17 Kingsville Opens Up
- 2020.05.23 Happy Fortieth Chris
- 2020.05.13 48 years of Wedded Bliss
- 2020.01.01 Recap Of 2019
- 2019.10.15 Our Trip to Montreal
- 2019.09.25 D'Arcy Goes Bald
- 2019.09.04 D'Arcy's Sixty-Ninth Birthday
- 2019.06.29 Visiting Robert and Laura
- 2019.06.24 D'Arcy and Alain Play Music
- 2019.06.13 An Day with Po and Joe
- 2019.06.10 Making Hair, Cutting Wine
- 2019.05.18 BSDCan 2019 in Ottawa
- 2019.05.13 47 Years of Wedded Bliss
- 2019.04.21 A Very Cain Easter Sunday
- 2019.04.17 Two for the Show
- 2019.01.01 Recap of 2018
- 2018.10.15 Robert and Laura
- 2018.09.04 D'Arcy's 68th Birthday
- 2018.08.17 Piano In The Parks
- 2018.07.20 Monica's Giant Garage Sale
- 2018.07.11 RBC Ottawa Bluesfest
- 2018.06.29 Trip to Quebec
- 2018.06.19 Chez Cain
- 2018.06.15 Mary and Ken's House Party
- 2018.06.08 BSDCan 2018 in Ottawa
- 2018.05.18 Visiting Robert's Family
- 2018.05.13 46 Years of Wedded Bliss
- 2018.05.10 Visiting Robynne's Family
- 2018.05.10 Rehearsal With Friends
- 2018.04.15 Brunch At Eggs Frutti
- 2018.04.14 Seeing Joanne and Alan
- 2018.04.10 Supper With Alan's Family
- 2018.04.08 Callia Taking to Water
- 2018.04.07 Meeting Louis
- 2018.04.06 Plans Moving Forward
- 2018.04.05 Closing Our House
- 2018.03.22 Welcome Clarke
- 2018.03.03 Goodbye Lillian Glover
- 2018.02.03 Grandpa Alan's Birthday
- 2018.01.26 Wilder Penfield's Birthday
- 2018.01.01 Recap of 2017
2018.06.08 BSDCan 2018 in Ottawa
Last updated: None
D'Arcy and I left to attend the BSDCan Conference 2018. This year we traveled from Recreationland Campground in Cumberland on the outskirts of Ottawa.
Last year D'Arcy gave a talk on Centrally managing an ISP with NetBSD and PostgreSQL but this year he just went to listen. Unfortunately the video is missing a section of audio.
This year on June 5th at Royal Oak in Ottawa we had a chance to have supper and to meet new people some traveled as far as Dublin and California.
I eased off this year and just went the last day so that I could join D'Arcy at the after party. After all it is a technical conference and I don't have the computers skills that D'Arcy has.
At the end of the last day they hold an auction to raise money for a local men's shelter. Besides various gifts from sponsors they auctioned off special items including items found that may have been forgotten by attendees. People have been known to have to bid to get their own items back. However, it is all in fun and the money all goes to charity.
It is the traditional that Groff be handed to the next person that is going to the next BSD conference. Groff has his own passport. This year he is off to Cambridge.
Afterwards we all went to the Red Lion for Supper, drinks and some socializing.
Bye for now we hope to see all our friends at BSDCan 2019.