- 2018.05.01 Back in our Regular Spot
- 2018.04.17 Coming Home to Cumberland
- 2018.03.30 Hello Canada
- 2018.03.27 My Birthday In Memphis
- 2018.03.26 Visiting Memphis
- 2018.03.25 Goodbye New Orleans
- 2018.03.18 Happy Saint Patrick's Day
- 2018.03.10 Tipitina Tra La La
- 2018.03.03 Congo Square Rhythms Festival
- 2018.02.18 Brunch on the Mississippi
- 2018.02.13 All on Mardi Gras Day
- 2018.02.12 Lundi Gras
- 2018.02.11 Happy Joe Cain Day
- 2018.02.10 Iris and Tucks
- 2018.02.08 Uptown Parades
- 2018.02.07 Parade of Druids
- 2018.02.07 Morning Exercises
- 2018.02.02 Another Weekend of Parades
- 2018.02.01 Birthday Party
- 2018.01.27 A Mardi Gras Weekend
- 2018.01.20 Crossing The Mighty Mississippi
- 2018.01.16 D'Arcy's First Gig down south
- 2018.01.06 Our First Mardis Gras Parade
- 2017.12.31 Happy New Year from New Orleans
- 2017.12.25 Our Holidays in New Orleans
- 2017.12.22 Nights on the Town in New Orleans
- 2017.12.19 Merry Christmas From New Orleans
- 2017.12.10 Congo Square Drum Circle
- 2017.12.08 Kermit Ruffins
- 2017.12.04 Chalmette Trailer Park
- 2017.11.27 On The Road Again
- 2017.11.25 Tab Benoit
- 2017.11.19 Gumbo Festival Part Deux
- 2017.11.18 Tremé Creole Gumbo Festival
- 2017.11.07 Jamming with Vic and Ike
- 2017.11.04 Congo Square
- 2017.10.31 Halloween in the Crescent City
- 2017.10.29 Big Easy New Orleans
- 2017.10.27 Escape to Stone Mountain
- 2017.10.19 Last Trailer To Clarksville
- 2017.10.17 Home is where you park it
- 2017.10.16 This is how we roll
2017.11.27 On The Road Again
Last updated: None
Just after D'Arcy and I crossed the bridge one time we heard there was a tire fire under the return bridge. We had to take another way home. We didn't want to take a chance on the weakened bridge. Better safe than sorry although they let one lane of cars pass at a time to minimize the weight on the bridge for they thought the fire weakened the bridge. So don't worry we are fine and we hear the bridge is open now. There are so many bridges because New Orleans is surrounded by water.
I am getting to know my way around our RV. I pulled the sliders in and it also helps to just press a switch and the jacks go up for the stabilizers.
We called before coming and Bert said he was out of town he will be back around 4:00 but we were all ready to go. Bert told us to come and park in the entrance but not blocking cars going out.
When we got there D'Arcy did am excellent job parking with a second pair of eyes behind the RV.
We did go to the bank, went for coffee and tea came back had a nap then Bert knocked on the RV door. We set up as it was getting dark and Bert and Jose his helper helped D'Arcy back into our lot.
That night we went to Dmac's for supper and D'Arcy played guitar with Cory Duplechin who we saw at the Tab Benoit concert last Saturday.
We had quite a day yesterday. Well back to a busy day today and enjoying every bit of this trip.