- 2018.10.11 Visit From Tim and Friends
- 2018.10.03 Mini Moving Day
- 2018.09.27 A Visit From Alan And Joanne
- 2018.09.18 Pre-trip Maintenance
- 2018.09.14 Changing Campgrouds Next Year
- 2018.09.09 Martine and Yves' Pizza Party
- 2018.09.07 Line's Cocktail Party
- 2018.08.13 Corn Roast and Surprise Party
- 2018.08.05 Campground Hootenanny
- 2018.07.07 Jamming in our Trailer
- 2018.07.04 Robert's Family Visits the RV
- 2018.06.18 Cumberland Wildlife
- 2017.10.11 Checking the RV for our Travels
- 2017.10.04 We Finally Get Hitched
- 2017.09.29 Kablooie
- 2017.09.13 Picking up our new truck
- 2017.09.07 Our Travel Plans
- 2017.09.05 Moving Day And Busy Day After
- 2017.08.23 Changing Our Lifestyle a Bit
2017.10.11 Checking the RV for our Travels
Last updated: None
Nick from Nick's Mobile RV Service And Storage came all the way from Cornwall to check the tires. He is coming back Friday because we need seals and he didn't have seals in his truck. All in all not bad for an RV not moving for about one year and a half.
While this was going on I took a walk around the park to take advantage of the trees changing colors.
André, the original owner told D'Arcy we had to take the wooden steps off the RV before we leave, back to the original metal stairs so we did that at the same time.
By the way while we were moving furniture we found D'Arcy's Passport. It was under the couch. On Friday when we return to the passport office to get the new passport if it is ready they will have to destroy the one we found for security purposes.