- 2018.10.11 Visit From Tim and Friends
- 2018.10.03 Mini Moving Day
- 2018.09.27 A Visit From Alan And Joanne
- 2018.09.18 Pre-trip Maintenance
- 2018.09.14 Changing Campgrouds Next Year
- 2018.09.09 Martine and Yves' Pizza Party
- 2018.09.07 Line's Cocktail Party
- 2018.08.13 Corn Roast and Surprise Party
- 2018.08.05 Campground Hootenanny
- 2018.07.07 Jamming in our Trailer
- 2018.07.04 Robert's Family Visits the RV
- 2018.06.18 Cumberland Wildlife
- 2017.10.11 Checking the RV for our Travels
- 2017.10.04 We Finally Get Hitched
- 2017.09.29 Kablooie
- 2017.09.13 Picking up our new truck
- 2017.09.07 Our Travel Plans
- 2017.09.05 Moving Day And Busy Day After
- 2017.08.23 Changing Our Lifestyle a Bit
Last updated: None
This lot has only 30 amp service and our trailer is 50 amp. Some lots are 50 amp. We could change lots but then we would lose the deck, the shed and the beautiful view. So we went to Walmart and bought a whistling kettle that works on the stove. We got rid of the toaster and now it is plain rye bread with our eggs and bacon. We are even thinking about taking out some computers. I know but D'Arcy's OK with that. We may get rid of the small washing machine that was in the RV when we bought it and a freezer we put in the shed which we are selling. We are roughing it in our new RV.
A 50 amp service would be nice but it does not look like we will get it here.
Here is a picture of the plug that went Kablooie.