- 2018.10.11 Visit From Tim and Friends
- 2018.10.03 Mini Moving Day
- 2018.09.27 A Visit From Alan And Joanne
- 2018.09.18 Pre-trip Maintenance
- 2018.09.14 Changing Campgrouds Next Year
- 2018.09.09 Martine and Yves' Pizza Party
- 2018.09.07 Line's Cocktail Party
- 2018.08.13 Corn Roast and Surprise Party
- 2018.08.05 Campground Hootenanny
- 2018.07.07 Jamming in our Trailer
- 2018.07.04 Robert's Family Visits the RV
- 2018.06.18 Cumberland Wildlife
- 2017.10.11 Checking the RV for our Travels
- 2017.10.04 We Finally Get Hitched
- 2017.09.29 Kablooie
- 2017.09.13 Picking up our new truck
- 2017.09.07 Our Travel Plans
- 2017.09.05 Moving Day And Busy Day After
- 2017.08.23 Changing Our Lifestyle a Bit
2017.09.05 Moving Day And Busy Day After
Last updated: None
We spent the rest of the day unpacking. We found out that we still brought too much unnecessary stuff.
We stopped unpacking and had supper then we had dessert and wine watching TV in front of a roaring fireplace. A fake one of course.
The next day was hectic as we left Recreationland camping ground we passed a horse farm and when we came home at night we saw kids riding the horses. We had to get a mailbox, order a new Ram because our old truck would not pull our new RV. There is a lot to think of changing when you move.
We had supper then we were invited to the RV of Jean and Pierre. We had wine that we had given them and apple rhubarb crumble in a dinner tent. When we left their RV for our long trip home (twenty feet) we sat down to watch TV with a glass of wine.
A lot of things to do and we are enjoying our new home.