- 2018.08.13 Corn Roast and Surprise Party
- 2018.08.05 Campground Hootenanny
- 2018.07.07 Jamming in our Trailer
- 2018.07.04 Robert's Family Visits the RV
- 2018.06.18 Cumberland Wildlife
- 2017.10.11 Checking the RV for our Travels
- 2017.10.04 We Finally Get Hitched
- 2017.09.29 Kablooie
- 2017.09.13 Picking up our new truck
- 2017.09.07 Our Travel Plans
- 2017.09.05 Moving Day And Busy Day After
- 2017.08.23 Changing Our Lifestyle a Bit
- 2015.08.05 Upgrading Our Ram 1500
- 2014.10.17 Toronto Fall RV Show
- 2014.10.09 Alpine RV Resort
- 2014.10.08 Alpine RV Resort
- 2014.10.07 Alpine RV Resort
- 2014.10.06 Alpine RV Resort
- 2013.08.09 Phantom Thunder Bash
- 2013.07.06 Bryan turns Fifty One
- 2013.06.21 OCC Unity Ride Weekend in Sudbury
- 2013.02.11 We sold our motor home
- 2012.11.02 Dealing with our Trailer and Motorhome
- 2012.10.31 Franken Sandy Gets Our Trailer
- 2012.10.28 Wrapping up the Trailer
- 2012.10.16 Roof Repairs
- 2012.09.29 Scavenging the motorhome
- 2012.09.09 Settling In
- 2012.07.25 We become trailer trash
- 2012.07.24 We become rednecks
- 2012.07.20 We take possession of our new motorhome
- 2012.07.09 We hit a small speed bump
2017.08.23 Changing Our Lifestyle a Bit
Last updated: None
We did travel and enjoy ourselves in Newfoundland in the year 2012 and some little trips to Montreal,Ottawa and Severn Falls just to name a few.
We are selling our trailer because some camp sites have refused our trailer because it is too old even though we put a new roof, axles, electical panel and stabilizer jacks,but it is the year of the trailer that counts. The reason behind this is the campgrounds are scared we are going to leave the trailer there when we go.
So with my parents generosity we can go and buy another trailer and a much stronger truck. Mom and Dad you will always travel with us.
We answered an ad for a Heartland 38 Landmark luxurious Grand Canyon on Kijiji. Only thing is it was in Cumberland near Ottawa. We headed out to Cumberland stayed at Recreation land, the place where the Landmark is.
We arrived then went to our friends Reif's jam at The Newfoundland Pub where D'Arcy played guitar and bass guitar and harp not all at once of course and I took pictures.
The next day we visited the new trailer. It has three slideouts. It was perfect and we decided to purchase it. We slept there that night. The first item that we hung in our new home was Mom's plaque.
The next day we met some of our new neighbours. Everyone was very nice and seemed eager to help us settle in. Michele and Andre who sold us the unit were especially nice and helpful to us.
We plan to move into this unit before the end of the season and travel down south in it.