- 2017.01.01 Recap of 2016
- 2017.01.13 Goodbye George Tratt
- 2017.01.29 Mike Nagoda at The Linsmore
- 2017.02.25 BBF Birthday Celebration
- 2017.03.04 Mike Nagoda at Peppery Cat
- 2017.03.18 BBF Saint Patrick's Day
- 2017.03.26 Frank Cosentino's Birthday
- 2017.03.27 Carol Turns Sixty-Seven
- 2017.03.28 Happy Birthday George Elvis
- 2017.03.31 Goodbye Mom
- 2017.04.10 Mom's Funeral
- 2017.04.28 Last Jam at the Peppery Cat
- 2017.04.30 Two Fours play Reunion
- 2017.05.13 Celebrating 45 Years of Marriage
- 2017.05.19 Our Honeymoon in New York
- 2017.06.09 BSDCan in Ottawa Ontario
- 2017.06.11 Visiting Family In Ottawa
- 2017.06.21 Visiting our Trailer and Monica
- 2017.06.25 Mike Nagoda at The Linsmore
- 2017.07.22 Stephanie and Levy Get Married
- 2017.07.26 Why Carol Takes Pictures
- 2017.07.27 Mike Nagoda at Glad Day
- 2017.08.03 Two Fours Play At Skwish Bar
- 2017.08.31 Selling Our House
- 2017.09.02 Birthdays
- 2017.09.04 D'Arcy Turns Sixty-Seven
- 2017.09.09 Cumberland Heritage Museum
- 2017.09.14 Dinner with Mike and Jeremy
- 2017.09.15 Christopher weds Christine
- 2017.09.23 Mosaic Canada 150
- 2017.11.21 Welcoming Callia
- 2017.12.23 Selling Our House In Toronto
- 2017.12.29 Welcome Louis
2017.09.04 D'Arcy Turns Sixty-Seven
Last updated: None
Sitting at the table from left to right there was Howard, Patricia, Me, D'Arcy, Mary Garden, Ken, Mary, Monica and Jeremy.
We had a great time chatting and laughing. Our handsome server Scooter who took our dinner orders was great.
I asked Scooter if he could take a picture of the whole table and he gladly agreed. Since it was Labour Day I could not get a birthday cake so we ordered some of their great deserts. We could not let a birthday go by without a birthday song so the staff came out and gave D'Arcy a giant cowboy hat and they sang their version of Happy Birthday.
Now it was time to pay the bill everyone around the table gladly chipped in and paid for D'Arcy's and my dinner which was greatly appreciated and made Scooter's job a little harder but he was a good sport about this. For his first week at Lone Star if you can get though this you can get though anythings.
Well all good things must come to an end so we all said our good byes and headed our separate ways.
That if I may say is the end of a perfect evening.
Happy Birthday My Love.