- 2017.01.01 Recap of 2016
- 2017.01.13 Goodbye George Tratt
- 2017.01.29 Mike Nagoda at The Linsmore
- 2017.02.25 BBF Birthday Celebration
- 2017.03.04 Mike Nagoda at Peppery Cat
- 2017.03.18 BBF Saint Patrick's Day
- 2017.03.26 Frank Cosentino's Birthday
- 2017.03.27 Carol Turns Sixty-Seven
- 2017.03.28 Happy Birthday George Elvis
- 2017.03.31 Goodbye Mom
- 2017.04.10 Mom's Funeral
- 2017.04.28 Last Jam at the Peppery Cat
- 2017.04.30 Two Fours play Reunion
- 2017.05.13 Celebrating 45 Years of Marriage
- 2017.05.19 Our Honeymoon in New York
- 2017.06.09 BSDCan in Ottawa Ontario
- 2017.06.11 Visiting Family In Ottawa
- 2017.06.21 Visiting our Trailer and Monica
- 2017.06.25 Mike Nagoda at The Linsmore
- 2017.07.22 Stephanie and Levy Get Married
- 2017.07.26 Why Carol Takes Pictures
- 2017.07.27 Mike Nagoda at Glad Day
- 2017.08.03 Two Fours Play At Skwish Bar
- 2017.08.31 Selling Our House
- 2017.09.02 Birthdays
- 2017.09.04 D'Arcy Turns Sixty-Seven
- 2017.09.09 Cumberland Heritage Museum
- 2017.09.14 Dinner with Mike and Jeremy
- 2017.09.15 Christopher weds Christine
- 2017.09.23 Mosaic Canada 150
- 2017.11.21 Welcoming Callia
- 2017.12.23 Selling Our House In Toronto
- 2017.12.29 Welcome Louis
2017.07.27 Mike Nagoda at Glad Day
Last updated: None
Mike played double slide guitar and vocals, D'Arcy played bass and Jeremy played drums. They did one set.
The audience applauded and since the front window was open to the street the people passing by would stop and listen as they walked by, some would even come in and that made the owners very happy. The people way at the back of the shop heard the music and as they were leaving said to the band how they enjoyed the music.
A nice big black Lab got tied of waiting outside so he crawled under the tarp and listened to the music. Then went out again. That Lab got lot of attention from people just passing by they petted him until his owners were ready to leave Glad Day Bookshop.
When all was finished and they were loading up we saw Stephanie and Levy as they were coming to see the band. Sorry you guys missed a terrific gig. Maybe next time.
Mike Nagoda And The Spectrum Blues Band you should be so proud of yourselves. Your gig was great.