- 2017.01.01 Recap of 2016
- 2017.01.13 Goodbye George Tratt
- 2017.01.29 Mike Nagoda at The Linsmore
- 2017.02.25 BBF Birthday Celebration
- 2017.03.04 Mike Nagoda at Peppery Cat
- 2017.03.18 BBF Saint Patrick's Day
- 2017.03.26 Frank Cosentino's Birthday
- 2017.03.27 Carol Turns Sixty-Seven
- 2017.03.28 Happy Birthday George Elvis
- 2017.03.31 Goodbye Mom
- 2017.04.10 Mom's Funeral
- 2017.04.28 Last Jam at the Peppery Cat
- 2017.04.30 Two Fours play Reunion
- 2017.05.13 Celebrating 45 Years of Marriage
- 2017.05.19 Our Honeymoon in New York
- 2017.06.09 BSDCan in Ottawa Ontario
- 2017.06.11 Visiting Family In Ottawa
- 2017.06.21 Visiting our Trailer and Monica
- 2017.06.25 Mike Nagoda at The Linsmore
- 2017.07.22 Stephanie and Levy Get Married
- 2017.07.26 Why Carol Takes Pictures
- 2017.07.27 Mike Nagoda at Glad Day
- 2017.08.03 Two Fours Play At Skwish Bar
- 2017.08.31 Selling Our House
- 2017.09.02 Birthdays
- 2017.09.04 D'Arcy Turns Sixty-Seven
- 2017.09.09 Cumberland Heritage Museum
- 2017.09.14 Dinner with Mike and Jeremy
- 2017.09.15 Christopher weds Christine
- 2017.09.23 Mosaic Canada 150
- 2017.11.21 Welcoming Callia
- 2017.12.23 Selling Our House In Toronto
- 2017.12.29 Welcome Louis
2017.04.10 Mom's Funeral
Last updated: None
The day arrived the weather was warm with a downpour of tears. Mom was cremated and buried at Mount Royal Cemetery in the Cote plot. Both Alan and his daughter Crystal said a few words at the service.
At the end of the burial when Alan lowered the urn into the ground. We all threw some dirt into the grave. Crystal left her speech in the grave.
Then it was closed and Norma knelt down in the dirt in front of the closed hole to say her final farewells and I desired to do the same. I tried bending my knees with the help of Crystal and her boyfriend Gabriel, but I couldn't do it. D'Arcy and my brother Robert stopped me when they saw me trying. They were afraid I would hurt myself.
The next day we left Alan's with Norma and Peter in the truck heading for the airport where we said our farewells again and off they went. We phoned Monica on the way home and joined her at Boston Pizza for supper. Then home.
Goodbye Mom we will miss you. You are reunited with Dad and our brother Norman.