- 2015.08.05 Upgrading Our Ram 1500
- 2014.10.17 Toronto Fall RV Show
- 2014.10.09 Alpine RV Resort
- 2014.10.08 Alpine RV Resort
- 2014.10.07 Alpine RV Resort
- 2014.10.06 Alpine RV Resort
- 2013.08.09 Phantom Thunder Bash
- 2013.07.06 Bryan turns Fifty One
- 2013.06.21 OCC Unity Ride Weekend in Sudbury
- 2013.02.11 We sold our motor home
- 2012.11.02 Dealing with our Trailer and Motorhome
- 2012.10.31 Franken Sandy Gets Our Trailer
- 2012.10.28 Wrapping up the Trailer
- 2012.10.16 Roof Repairs
- 2012.09.29 Scavenging the motorhome
- 2012.09.09 Settling In
- 2012.07.25 We become trailer trash
- 2012.07.24 We become rednecks
- 2012.07.20 We take possession of our new motorhome
- 2012.07.09 We hit a small speed bump
2014.10.17 Toronto Fall RV Show
Last updated: None
We want to change our 30 foot Belair for a newer model. The newer models all have slide-outs and other nice features.
There was a lot to see in fifth wheels which we prefer over tongue hitches. We also looked at motor homes but we will probably go with the fifth wheel.
I am still walking with my cane and with my Cain (D'Arcy). We walked around the whole show. We met a lot of sales people who showed us the floor plans and explained the features such as two bathrooms a movable or stationary island in the kitchen, fireplaces, extra storage. All the comforts of home. Many have outdoor kitchens with a bar fridge, sink, microwave and range with two burners.
We will probably have to change our truck to a 2500 instead of a 1500 to pull these newer ones.
I guess we were noticeable with our hats or just our nice personalties because some salesmen recognized us when we doubled back. We met Jody, the sales consultant from Owasco who showed us some Jayco trailers on our way home from Lindsay a couple of weeks ago while we had our thirty foot fifth wheel winterized.
We had it for the day so home we went to ponder which unit will be our next home.