- 2017.10.11 Checking the RV for our Travels
- 2017.10.04 We Finally Get Hitched
- 2017.09.29 Kablooie
- 2017.09.13 Picking up our new truck
- 2017.09.07 Our Travel Plans
- 2017.09.05 Moving Day And Busy Day After
- 2017.08.23 Changing Our Lifestyle a Bit
- 2015.08.05 Upgrading Our Ram 1500
- 2014.10.17 Toronto Fall RV Show
- 2014.10.09 Alpine RV Resort
- 2014.10.08 Alpine RV Resort
- 2014.10.07 Alpine RV Resort
- 2014.10.06 Alpine RV Resort
- 2013.08.09 Phantom Thunder Bash
- 2013.07.06 Bryan turns Fifty One
- 2013.06.21 OCC Unity Ride Weekend in Sudbury
- 2013.02.11 We sold our motor home
- 2012.11.02 Dealing with our Trailer and Motorhome
- 2012.10.31 Franken Sandy Gets Our Trailer
- 2012.10.28 Wrapping up the Trailer
- 2012.10.16 Roof Repairs
- 2012.09.29 Scavenging the motorhome
- 2012.09.09 Settling In
- 2012.07.25 We become trailer trash
- 2012.07.24 We become rednecks
- 2012.07.20 We take possession of our new motorhome
- 2012.07.09 We hit a small speed bump
2014.10.06 Alpine RV Resort
Last updated: None
We went to get coffee and tea and doughnuts at Timmy's then off to retrieve our fifth wheel trailer from Renewable Storage in Pickering.
After hooking our 30 foot trailer to our truck and putting exteded mirrors on the truck for the trailer, I heard D'Arcy say we didn't, yes we did we left our carefully packed suitcase on the couch at home.
So off we went back out of Pickering back to Toronto to pick up our suitcase. Then we left the stairs down on the trailer we dragged all though Toronto. We had to stop and put the stairs up. A song came on the mixed CD D'Arcy made entitled "We Gotta Get Out of This Place". We decided to make it our theme song.
Then we went back though Pickering to eat breakfast at Fifth Wheel. We took pictures of our Dodge Ram 1500 out among all the big 16 Rollers can you see us? It was an expensive breakfast because added to the cost of the two breakfast D'Arcy bought a GPS. It tells you the height of bridge and tunnels, where the curves are on the roads and everything you need to avoid when driving a 30 foot trailer so we don't get somewhere and have to back up.
Finilly we arrive at the campground. I uploaded the pictures and we checked our email. What ever became of camping? It's now called electronic camping. We must keep Vex.Net going no matter where we are.