- 2015.08.05 Upgrading Our Ram 1500
- 2014.10.17 Toronto Fall RV Show
- 2014.10.09 Alpine RV Resort
- 2014.10.08 Alpine RV Resort
- 2014.10.07 Alpine RV Resort
- 2014.10.06 Alpine RV Resort
- 2013.08.09 Phantom Thunder Bash
- 2013.07.06 Bryan turns Fifty One
- 2013.06.21 OCC Unity Ride Weekend in Sudbury
- 2013.02.11 We sold our motor home
- 2012.11.02 Dealing with our Trailer and Motorhome
- 2012.10.31 Franken Sandy Gets Our Trailer
- 2012.10.28 Wrapping up the Trailer
- 2012.10.16 Roof Repairs
- 2012.09.29 Scavenging the motorhome
- 2012.09.09 Settling In
- 2012.07.25 We become trailer trash
- 2012.07.24 We become rednecks
- 2012.07.20 We take possession of our new motorhome
- 2012.07.09 We hit a small speed bump
2013.08.09 Phantom Thunder Bash
Last updated: None
D'Arcy and I started out to Doane Road Storage to pick up our thirty foot trailer. As D'Arcy was trying to get things out of the trailer he realized he had no key. He had left it in the kitchen at home. Well it was Carol that saved the day with an extra key I kept in my purse. I now know why D'Arcy did this. He wanted me to empty and clean my purse.
After a pleasant ride to the Ponderosa Camp Grounds in Thamesford we dumped our sewage then we were assigned our spot with hook ups. Then we got signed in and joined the fun. We brought some food but they supplied us with everything and boy it was yummy.
That night we listened to the great music of Bornaked. Deanna, the bass player, tried out D'Arcy's Bass guitar just minutes before they went on stage. D'Arcy's bass is a five string and has special strings from Vienna. Deanna liked the sound. She also borrowed a speaker cable from D'Arcy to free up a patch cord that she was using for another purpose. Then we heard some of their music D'Arcy joined them on stage and sang Runaway on Guitar.
Saturday started out with a good breakfast. Then we saw some bike games and enjoyed a Pig Roast made by Barry with salads dessert and the works. We enjoyed the music of Rick Taylor who played Blues and Roots. Tim Woodcock and the Thunderkings with special guest Cheryl Lescom then played for the evening.
D'Arcy joined a camp fire and played some music for the people sitting around. I went to lie down in our trailer but got interrupted by a knock on our door. It was Dave, our next door neighbour. It turns out he is a regular and he did not show up on Friday so they gave us their hookups. So I let him hookup to our trailer the Saturday night and told him that my husband will talk to him when he comes back. Dave was very nice and understanding.