- 2017.10.11 Checking the RV for our Travels
- 2017.10.04 We Finally Get Hitched
- 2017.09.29 Kablooie
- 2017.09.13 Picking up our new truck
- 2017.09.07 Our Travel Plans
- 2017.09.05 Moving Day And Busy Day After
- 2017.08.23 Changing Our Lifestyle a Bit
- 2015.08.05 Upgrading Our Ram 1500
- 2014.10.17 Toronto Fall RV Show
- 2014.10.09 Alpine RV Resort
- 2014.10.08 Alpine RV Resort
- 2014.10.07 Alpine RV Resort
- 2014.10.06 Alpine RV Resort
- 2013.08.09 Phantom Thunder Bash
- 2013.07.06 Bryan turns Fifty One
- 2013.06.21 OCC Unity Ride Weekend in Sudbury
- 2013.02.11 We sold our motor home
- 2012.11.02 Dealing with our Trailer and Motorhome
- 2012.10.31 Franken Sandy Gets Our Trailer
- 2012.10.28 Wrapping up the Trailer
- 2012.10.16 Roof Repairs
- 2012.09.29 Scavenging the motorhome
- 2012.09.09 Settling In
- 2012.07.25 We become trailer trash
- 2012.07.24 We become rednecks
- 2012.07.20 We take possession of our new motorhome
- 2012.07.09 We hit a small speed bump
2013.07.06 Bryan turns Fifty One
Last updated: None
Charlene came knocking on our trailer door after they returned from shopping. We invited her in and discussed all the cupboards and things she fixed in our trailer. Charlene, along with Bryan, did an excellent job and I we were so grateful.
We went swimming and I thought I had my swim suit but to my surprise I had two different tops to two different bathing suits and no bottoms. So Charlene loaned me a swim suit. It was a one piece with a beer label on it. So there were beer jokes going around about the beer label on my suit. D'Arcy remarked how well he could hold his liquor.
Them a couple, Theresa and Andrew, came over with salads and a birthday cake. We had supper and Bryan then had to blow out all his candles. As a joke I asked if there was a fire department nearby. Then we played "name that tune" as D'Arcy played his acoustic guitar.
On Sunday we left for Doane Road Storage in Queensville to store out trailer. We docked the trailer and then went out for breakfast. Good thing too because just after leaving the storage compound the rain really came down. D'Arcy would have had to dock it in a torrential downpour.
Now we are home ready for another trip.