- 2018.01.20 Crossing The Mighty Mississippi
- 2018.01.16 D'Arcy's First Gig down south
- 2018.01.06 Our First Mardis Gras Parade
- 2017.12.31 Happy New Year from New Orleans
- 2017.12.25 Our Holidays in New Orleans
- 2017.12.22 Nights on the Town in New Orleans
- 2017.12.19 Merry Christmas From New Orleans
- 2017.12.10 Congo Square Drum Circle
- 2017.12.08 Kermit Ruffins
- 2017.12.04 Chalmette Trailer Park
- 2017.11.27 On The Road Again
- 2017.11.25 Tab Benoit
- 2017.11.19 Gumbo Festival Part Deux
- 2017.11.18 Tremé Creole Gumbo Festival
- 2017.11.07 Jamming with Vic and Ike
- 2017.11.04 Congo Square
- 2017.10.31 Halloween in the Crescent City
- 2017.10.29 Big Easy New Orleans
- 2017.10.27 Escape to Stone Mountain
- 2017.10.19 Last Trailer To Clarksville
- 2017.10.17 Home is where you park it
- 2017.10.16 This is how we roll
2018.01.20 Crossing The Mighty Mississippi
Last updated: None
Once on the Lower Algiers side we drove to Algiers Point where we parked the truck and boarded the Col. Frank X Armiger ferry which crossed the Mississippi again to Canal Street. Check out the Pelican perching on the red light at the Canal dock.
We searched for a place to have dinner and we came up with Felipe's Mexican Taquria where I had a Quesadilla and D'Arcy had a Chicken Burrito.
On the corner of St. Louis and Chartres a wedding party was walking in front of a drummer and a violinist so they decided to play the wedding march.
We had some time before we got back to the boat so we walked up Bourbon Street. People were up on balconies throwing Mardi Gras beads down but D'Arcy did not catch any this time. The guys didn't seem to be interested in his boobs.
Finally we walked back to the ferry for the trip back. It started to drizzle as we reached the terminal but otherwise it was a great day.