- 2018.10.11 Visit From Tim and Friends
- 2018.10.03 Mini Moving Day
- 2018.09.27 A Visit From Alan And Joanne
- 2018.09.18 Pre-trip Maintenance
- 2018.09.14 Changing Campgrouds Next Year
- 2018.09.09 Martine and Yves' Pizza Party
- 2018.09.07 Line's Cocktail Party
- 2018.08.13 Corn Roast and Surprise Party
- 2018.08.05 Campground Hootenanny
- 2018.07.07 Jamming in our Trailer
- 2018.07.04 Robert's Family Visits the RV
- 2018.06.18 Cumberland Wildlife
- 2017.10.11 Checking the RV for our Travels
- 2017.10.04 We Finally Get Hitched
- 2017.09.29 Kablooie
- 2017.09.13 Picking up our new truck
- 2017.09.07 Our Travel Plans
- 2017.09.05 Moving Day And Busy Day After
- 2017.08.23 Changing Our Lifestyle a Bit
2018.10.11 Visit From Tim and Friends
Last updated: None
After our introductions D'Arcy showed them the powerful hitch in the back of the cab that pulls this RV of ours from place to place.
We all went inside for the tour they were impressed with how big it was, Rick was sitting on the leather couch and for a moment he forgot it was an RV and though it was his apartment.
We went back in time remembering stories about people we lost, told jokes and had a good time.
Off we went to have an early supper at Dunn's for their Montreal smoked meat. Of cause I asked the waitress if she could take us around the table and she did.
Well all good times must come to an end it was time for us to go our separate ways.
Thank you Tim, Rick and David for dropping by to see us.