- 2017.10.11 Checking the RV for our Travels
- 2017.10.04 We Finally Get Hitched
- 2017.09.29 Kablooie
- 2017.09.13 Picking up our new truck
- 2017.09.07 Our Travel Plans
- 2017.09.05 Moving Day And Busy Day After
- 2017.08.23 Changing Our Lifestyle a Bit
- 2015.08.05 Upgrading Our Ram 1500
- 2014.10.17 Toronto Fall RV Show
- 2014.10.09 Alpine RV Resort
- 2014.10.08 Alpine RV Resort
- 2014.10.07 Alpine RV Resort
- 2014.10.06 Alpine RV Resort
- 2013.08.09 Phantom Thunder Bash
- 2013.07.06 Bryan turns Fifty One
- 2013.06.21 OCC Unity Ride Weekend in Sudbury
- 2013.02.11 We sold our motor home
- 2012.11.02 Dealing with our Trailer and Motorhome
- 2012.10.31 Franken Sandy Gets Our Trailer
- 2012.10.28 Wrapping up the Trailer
- 2012.10.16 Roof Repairs
- 2012.09.29 Scavenging the motorhome
- 2012.09.09 Settling In
- 2012.07.25 We become trailer trash
- 2012.07.24 We become rednecks
- 2012.07.20 We take possession of our new motorhome
- 2012.07.09 We hit a small speed bump
2017.10.11 Checking the RV for our Travels
Last updated: None
Nick from Nick's Mobile RV Service And Storage came all the way from Cornwall to check the tires. He is coming back Friday because we need seals and he didn't have seals in his truck. All in all not bad for an RV not moving for about one year and a half.
While this was going on I took a walk around the park to take advantage of the trees changing colors.
André, the original owner told D'Arcy we had to take the wooden steps off the RV before we leave, back to the original metal stairs so we did that at the same time.
By the way while we were moving furniture we found D'Arcy's Passport. It was under the couch. On Friday when we return to the passport office to get the new passport if it is ready they will have to destroy the one we found for security purposes.